Switching to soap made from goat milk can really benefit the health of your skin.
Many dermatologists and estheticians regard it as a skin care super food that literally feeds your skin with goodness!
It is especially good for people with dry or sensitive skin but it is also perfect for maintaining healthy skin.
Our soaps have the highest possible goat milk content with approximately 1.5 ounces in each full bar of soap.
- helps maintain a better pH balance than commercial soap
- enhances the skin's natural barriers
- evens tone
- reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- helps to controls acne
- restores elasticity and helps firm the skin
- offers protection from the sun
- controls oil production
- deep moisturizing and hydrating properties
- soothes dry, irritated and sensitive skin
- helpful in relieving skin inflammation
- provides some relief for psoriasis and eczema
- helps exfoliate dead skin
- clears pores and eliminates impurities
- leaves skin looking fresh, radiant and smooth
- help keep acne-causing bacteria in check
- fights any germs that have already caused a breakout
Regardless of whether your skin is healthy or not, it will certainly benefit from using a handmade soap, made with unprocessed, raw goat milk fresh from the farm rather than chemicals from the factory.